- Registration form to be obtained from the office on the announced dates between 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on all working days by paying the prescribed form fee i.e., BD 5.000.
- Duly filled in Registration form with all the necessary documents* to be submitted in the office on or before the given date.
- After the verification of the form, the office will provide with the admission test date along with the portion for the concerned class.
- If the candidate qualifies the written test, he / she shall appear for an interview.
- After qualifying the interview the other formalities are to be completed such as payment of fee etc on the given date.
- The transportation facility is compulsory; the parent has to fill a separate form to avail the facility.
Age of the candidate as on August 31 of the admission year, as recorded in the birth certificate, Passport or CPR , will be determine the eligibility for admission to a particular class.
|SL NO.||CLASS||MIN. AGE||MAX. AGE|
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Medical Certificate to the effect that required immunization is complete.
- Last year’s Progress Report (for class II onwards)
- Transfer/School leaving Certificate (for class II onwards)
- Copy of candidate’s passport and candidate’s father and mother passport including the residence permit page with at least six months validity.
- Copy of candidate’s CPR and candidate’s father and mother CPR.